Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Good Morning Ladies~ It is finally Friday!

What do you have to do today? Any plans for the evening?

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:08 AM
Replies (11-15):
drfink
by Emily on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Went to the vendor market with a friend at the church I grew up in . Volunteered at the school library for a couple of hours .House stuff ...never ending ...ugh.

In a go out for supper and a movie mood.Waiting for my husband to call back

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Well I thought I had the relatively easy chore of waiting on the tow truck today but that turned into a four hour ordeal.  I'm relaxing the rest of the day.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Been a busy day, and it's not over yet. I was the Mystery Reader in dd's 1st gr class this morning, and I stayed to have lunch w/ her. Had to miss my volunteer time in ds1's middle school library b/c we went shopping w/ the current owners of the small coffee shop we're buying. Been cleaning for company tomorrow morning; still have some more to do, and I'm stuck doing it on my own b/c dh is w/ ds1 on their Boy Scout Fall Camporee. I'm so glad I thought far enough ahead to toss some chicken in the crockpot- at least dinner was easy!

DarlaHood
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Went to the movies to see Argo tonight.  Ben Affleck's new movie.  It was really good.  Then splurged and got a piece of dutch apple streudel cheesecake.  Mmmm. Tomorrow I'm going to work on a Genogram for my family therapy class and clean the house.  And hopefully Sunday I'll be done and can go for a long walk at the dog beach with my pupsters.

sunflowers12
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:24 AM

i realize i am a day late but i had to work yesterday.. it started off ok, got the kids off to school got the laundry started dishes done and made the dh tea before headin out the door to go help a friend with her cleaning bus, i have been working with her under the table for about 10 months now cleaning homes and i try to give 100% of my self i don't cut corners or think about not doing something i always try sometime i miss, but i do attempt to do it.. whatever it maybe.. 

but yesterday my friend seemd to have it out for me nothing i was doing was good enough... although i did everything as i normally do i was just trying to help her out with some of the things she does normally .. i guess that's where i went wrong!! although i started a few of her jobs i didn't finished them why? because she normally re- does everything i do.. i have grown accused to it so i don't ever get my feelings hurt.. never the less i try to do it as she does but yesterday it wouldn't matter what i did she was just going to be mean about it.. although i tried to talk things through she just wanted to be hateful so i took my money and left pretty discouraged about the whole thing... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)