Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Received an interesting phone call last week

Posted by   + Show Post
So, I was talking to a friend of mine last week, and my call waiting beeps in. I look at it, and it says "Los Angeles" ....I thought that's wierd, I don't know anyone from there. Then I remembered that I have some distant cousins in that area, so my next thought was something happened to someone in the family, so I told my friend that I would call her back. I answer that call and a woman says hi, my name is So-and-so, and I'm from The Voice, and I am calling about your son Connor (he's a singer). I found him on Reverbnation, I think he's extremely talented and very cute, and I would like to set up a private audition for him next month. I was floored and skeptical at the same time. She told me that she would email me with the details. I researched it online, and found out that the The Voice does sometimes contact people they find on Reverbnation, and offer them private auditions. I received the email, and it all looks legit. My son is beyond excited about the possibility of being on the show! His audition is Dec 8th!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Replies (21-23):
vixen42
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

wow! tell him Good luck!

bizzeemom2717
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats and good luck to your son!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

So cool!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN