Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Good News/Brag Post

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:41 PM
  • 31 Replies

Let's share the good news here.  We all enjoy hearing the positive   :)

by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gonecrazi
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 3:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Ds football team made it to second round of playoffs.   The team they beats was 10 in the state and our team was 36 in the state.

MrsBLB
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 3:34 PM

american football  That's awsome, congrats to him and his team!!

Quoting gonecrazi:

Ds football team made it to second round of playoffs.   The team they beats was 10 in the state and our team was 36 in the state.

PurpleHazey
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Quoting gonecrazi:

Congrats! we made it to Ford Field last year we lost but what a time we had. This year we made it to play off but lost.

Jessiejack
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
My DD is a freshman this year and played field hockey for the freshman team. The varsity team made it to regionals this week. My DD was asked to play back up goalie for the games. They won regionals. Now it is off to states next week.
Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Quoting gonecrazi:

Congrats to them!

Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Quoting Jessiejack:

My DD is a freshman this year and played field hockey for the freshman team. The varsity team made it to regionals this week. My DD was asked to play back up goalie for the games. They won regionals. Now it is off to states next week.

Woohoo! Good luck to them, and congrats to your daughter being a back-up already as a freshman.

MrsBLB
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Woo Hoo!  Congrats to her and good luck to them!  

Quoting Jessiejack:

robyann
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM
3 moms liked this

Found out today that I'm gonna have another grandchild! :) This will be #10 for us!!! This one is due in late June early July. My birthday is July 2--wouldn't that be a nice present.

BTW~~ this is from my son and dil and they are not teens, lol. They have 3 kids already.

typingMom to 6~MawMaw to 9 & counting!

Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:16 PM
3 moms liked this

Fourteen year old daughter was promoted from regular Biology to A.P. Biology and was invited to join Mensa! I am so proud due to the fact that she floundered during elementary and middle school.

Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting robyann:

Found out today that I'm gonna have another grandchild! :) This will be #10 for us!!! This one is due in late June early July. My birthday is July 2--wouldn't that be a nice present.

BTW~~ this is from my son and dil and they are not teens, lol. They have 3 kids already.

Congrats! I am imagining all of the love in your house when everyone comes to visit!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN