Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Help - my 13 year old is having/had sex!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, so we rent half of a house from a nice guy - who happens to have a 14 year old son... the kids are dating, and it is very awkward, because it makes things just too convienient for them to do things... I know - move.. but long story short, my landlord let me move in here becayuse I was engaged to an abusive alcholic and I am not on my feet yet.. so I cant move.

So, I get home from work (work messed up my schedule and I had to work until 7 - home at 8 - the other night... I got home, the door was shut to the boys room... and I knocked and opened it.. well, to see 2 bare butt teens hustle to the other side of the room because they were bottomless.  So, I found out they were going to have sex.  I spoke to my daughter with out freaking out, believing that that would have been their first time... and told her I understand that kids her age experiment and it is very convienient because they are always around each other.. I requested that they keep their clothes on.. and hands OVER the clothes if they are going to get into " petting"...  both kids said ok..

Now today I had my daughter alone and was talking to her more..  I try not to freak out because I want her to talk to me.. I asked if she has already had sex, and she said - once.  OMG!!!  I told her not to worry about asking me - but if she was ever even thinking about it, I want to take her to get the pill!!

I worry that if the Father finds out, he may throw us out because obviously the kids "living together: is too much temptation.  I also want to talk to both the kids and tell them that they are too young.

Apparently, the boys best friend (same age) has sex with his girlfriend a lot.. and the boy wants to be like his friend.  My daughter said she didn't feel pressured but I don't think that is what she wants - or is ready for.

ADVISE PLEASE!!!!

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Replies (21-22):
PurpleHazey
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Quoting MrsBLB:

Absolutely this.

Quoting fammatthews4:

I agree with this. As soon as you realized they liked each other you should have made arrangements for supervision. It's too late now, she needs to be removed from the situation.

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

Move out, your dd is 13 and having sex with a boy who lives in the same house. You have to leave her unattended because you have to work, you have NO choice but to move ASAP like as in yesterday

Nicely put

mary3000
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:53 AM

i hv had a similar probelm u nned to speak to the boys father

pls email me for further discussion

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN