Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Sunday Sunday (11/18)

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:48 AM
  • 10 Replies

Good Morning all~ It's a beautiful, sunny, yet chilly morning here. I'm trying to get myself moving but the couch is too comfy this morning :)

What do you have planned for today?

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:26 AM

doing laundry and start packing for our trip to OH for Thanksgiving.  We leave early Wednesday

atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Leaving for Indiana in 15 min.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Working at home most of the day.

My son has a hockey game in the mid-afternoon.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Housework...ugh.    It must be done.    I also hope to carve out some time to make some Barbie furniture and decorate the Barbie house we are making for Dh's grand daughter.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:54 PM

It's sunny and warm (well, around 60*, anyway), so dh will be putting up the outside Christmas stuff. I'm taking ds2 out to deliver Cub Scout popcorn, and ideally take him to get new frames for his glasses- he managed to step on his and break them.

drfink
by Emily on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Annual Fall bake sale at church.Then I had a Youth Board meeting then rushed home to watch the last half of the Texans lose ...sniff sniff.Have to go to Costco ...ugh hate it on Sundays.It is almost 70 so we are then going to the club to swim in the heated pool and have a snack dinner on their porch .It is beautiful here today.

We are tired we got home from a day trip at 2 am this morning so we are mostly taking it easy

ETA : touch down !!! we are tied crossing fingers LOL

Brknhrted
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Homework and enjoying the fact that I have the whole week off of work! big smile mini

MrsBLB
by Missi on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Chillin and watchin football  :)

MrsBLB
by Missi on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:47 PM

They won!

Quoting drfink:

Annual Fall bake sale at church.Then I had a Youth Board meeting then rushed home to watch the last half of the Texans lose ...sniff sniff.Have to go to Costco ...ugh hate it on Sundays.It is almost 70 so we are then going to the club to swim in the heated pool and have a snack dinner on their porch .It is beautiful here today.

We are tired we got home from a day trip at 2 am this morning so we are mostly taking it easy

ETA : touch down !!! we are tied crossing fingers LOL

gonecrazi
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:51 PM

gotta make it to the grocery store,otherwise not much

Ellen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)