Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too cool

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:12 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
My SS is 14 and has a 4 month old half brother. Throughout my pregnancy, I swear he was embarrassed that there was proof his dad and I had sex. Lol. But he's too cool for everything now. You know, won't "play" with his 9 to stepsister, doesn't hardly crack a smile with us, etc. But when he plays with his little brother, he acts like a damn fool! Smiles and makes funny faces. His brother loves it and it warms my heart!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
robyann
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:18 AM

LOL don't you love how all of a sudden our teens become so cool! So cool, that we could not even understand how cool they are lol. They think we were never young and never cool!

typingMom to 6~MawMaw to 9 & counting!

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

His sister probably gets on his nerves.  It's typical with siblings, but the baby doesn't do anything to get on his nerves.  He can say whatever he wants and the baby giggles.

Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Aw, how cute! Glad he's good with his younger brother like that. :-)

MrsBLB
by Missi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Aww

drfink
by Emily on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Sweet. Feels so good .

My oldest could make the loudest laughs come from his brothers when they were babies.No one could get the same reaction.We were at the grocery store and he was making one laugh and the women in line with us said...while laughing and smiling ..she had never heard such a loud laugh from such a little baby...only big brother !!!

MedicMommy722
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:18 PM
You're right, his sister gets on his nerves big time. And she means to most of the time. Ahh, they joy of parenthood! :)

Quoting fantasticfour:

His sister probably gets on his nerves.  It's typical with siblings, but the baby doesn't do anything to get on his nerves.  He can say whatever he wants and the baby giggles.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Yep been there.

CrazyLife1996
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Going through the same thing now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)