Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Thanksgiving Break

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:40 AM
  • 17 Replies

Are you teens doing anything particular for Thanksgiving break?

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:01 AM

We're going out of town for Thanksgiving and the teens are coming with us.  We'll be going to my sister's wedding on Friday then spending the day with DH's side of the family on Saturday, so lots of visiting family.

gonecrazi
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Not really, 16 y/o doesn't want to see his Dad so he will be at home. He did mention going to spend some time with his best friend. The 10 y/o will be working on his book project. 

Ellen

atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:03 AM
We are out of town. Getting dd from college. Her boyfriend is flying here also. She has not seen him since August. He was in basic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
02nana07
by Ida on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

We are staying home this year with no visitors for the 1st time since we got married,  the boys wanted it to be just us and that sounds good to me. 

chattycassie
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Watching younger sibblings while I am at work. :) Nothing big planned decorating over the long weekend maybe a hike and picnic on Sunday the weather is great here in PHX

Msgme
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Well thursday is my dd's 14th birthday.  So thanksgiving will be a double holiday.  Friday I'm taking her to go spend her birthday money. Saturday she has rehersals all day and sunday she's going to see Breaking dawn with some friends. 

My other two will just be home with the exception of thanksgiving.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:35 PM

My 19 y/o isn't in school so she doesn't get a break. She does gave Thanksgiving day off. The restaurant where she works is closed.

MrsBLB
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Not really.  

Buggy979
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Nope they have been sleeping and on the computer for 4 days only coming out for air when hungry..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:27 PM

This weekend starts the Boy Scout Christmas tree lot sales, so ds1 and dh will be putting in some time at that- for every hr that he puts in there, he gets $3 put in his Scout acct; gets $3 for every hr dh work, too.

He'll be spending time w/ the family, too- although I will allow him to hide for a short time from his 5 yr girl cousin who just adores him : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN