Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do your teens want for Christmas?

Posted by   + Show Post

My kids don't want any big items, it's just that what the want is getting pricey. I have 4 kids and I am already stressing about where to get all the money for the gifts.  

3MOM627

have a nice day

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Replies (41-50):
Mom2Boys9501
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:08 PM

He wants a Saved By The Bell shirt (with Kelly on it) and NCAA Football 13. Normally he wants a Madden game too but I told him both of those together are too much so pick just one so he picked the NCAA game. Other than that just a few games and clothes. Also I think he wants Bop It Smash.

Lordgodempress
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:09 PM

its hard with teen, we are having some trouble this year and with 2 teens its going to be very tough.

Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:15 AM

My son hasn't asked for too much, just some video games and sports equipment. I also suggested to my mom that he'd like a new hoodie. He's outgrowing the one he has.

Zamaria
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Mine wants hoodies and cheap Walmart shoes that he doesn't have to worry about messing up. That's it. He's not real big on gifts, he just likes all the parties and stuff around Christmas. My niece is 19, and she wants gift cards for groceries, gas and resteraunts or cash. She's in college and money us tight for her. We will probably pay her rent for a month and get her a couple of gift cards too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baseballmom5416
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:22 AM

my son wants a laptop and video games.my daughter wants things from hottopic and hello kitty stuff.and a guitar..and she also wants and i think this is cute and funny if anybody watches ncis.she is wanting the hippo that abby has in her lab..lol.

proudmother5946
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:31 AM
Have you checked out Amazon.com? I've bought a lot of my Christmas from their site. My dd is into these young adult books, I found most of them there. I also got her a telescope for almost half of what Costco wanted, a new camera etc. She's into art so I got her markers and her brother is getting her sketch pads. I even bought us ski pants for our spring skiing trip.
They ship fast and sometimes the shipping is free too.
Eyelashes23
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:44 PM
My son wants xbox 360 and an iPad. I got him the xbox and a game and his dad is getting him the iPad. I'm also getting him a book ad a movie he wants
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lakerfan420
by Jamie on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Bri (14) wants a new viola, Hollister gift cards and some new Vans. The viola (along with the trip to Florida over Thanksgiving) is all she'll get from us besides her stocking, aunties are getting her gift cards and gram is getting her the Vans. Lexi (13) wants a tablet and new tv for her room, which I already got on black Friday (scored a nook for $99 and a basic 24" led tv for $78). I'll probably throw in a couple gift cards to Debs and Aeropostale. Teddy (11) wants an Xbox360 and some games, which will be it from us. I try to keep the older kids to around $300 each, including stockings. I scored a wooden train table for $39 for my 3 yr old, and I'll probably get him a couple Thomas trains and a 3 wheel scooter. I miss the days when I could get each kid done for around $100. Stockings are usually necessities like socks, underwear and toiletries; along with a couple books and cheap DVDs from black Friday. We save $100 a month throughout the year for Christmastime so we can do everything in cash. That's enough (or pretty close) to cover our family, my mom (only grandparent still here), nieces and nephews under 18 and a gift game gift for the adult gift game.
shyangelmom
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:48 AM
Our big gift we don't get till the 29 my oldest lives 8 hrs away that is what everyone wants as for gift they both would like to have is iPhones and the oldest wants clothes and her fiancé wants gas cards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vtmommyof2bratz
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:01 AM

my younger dd asked for an ipod and at $200 with the warranty thats all she is getting - my 18 yr old is asking for gift cards and money but i bought her a blu ray player and some small items i know she will like and will buy the $70 computer program she has been asking for that she will continue to use for her business she is creating 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)