Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

What do your teens want for Christmas?

Posted by   + Show Post

My kids don't want any big items, it's just that what the want is getting pricey. I have 4 kids and I am already stressing about where to get all the money for the gifts.  

3MOM627

have a nice day

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Replies (51-51):
ldeuling
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:47 PM

One wants an Ipod, his was left outside in the rain....It's $300.00....another one wants a "Go Pro" video camera...That's also $300.00...and my middle son, he got half of his big present already, a big duffle bag with his name and a running logo embroiderd on it (so he can have a big enough bag to pack to come home from college for Christmas break), which cost over $100.00...I have to add something else "big" to add up to $300.00.  Then they all get less expensive items, although my youngest son's stuff (all electronic from Best Buy) was all pretty pricy.  I'm having a problem finding out what else my oldest and middle sons want!!  They say "just keep the money mom...buy yourself something"....I know...how sweet!!!  But I don't need anything!!...and I love giving Christmas gifts!  I actually have a hard time not telling everyone what they are getting...I want to give them "hints"..lol.  I got my oldest son a big 5 drawer tool holder thingy which was pretty expensive too.  I ordered some snowboarding hats for my oldest...A couple dress sirts and ties for my middle...and I need more ideas!!!  At least two more for both my oldest and middle sons.  And I don't have a clue!!  But yes, it is very expensive this year, I will agree with you there on the "where to get the money" part.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN