Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Wonderful Wednesday (11/21)

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:25 AM
  • 9 Replies

Good morning ladies.

I'm getting a late start on CM this morning. I decided to do my big shopping trip this morning since I had to run and get things I am bringing to our  turkey day meal.

What do you have to do today?

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:35 AM
We are driving to Ohio today. 10 hours in the car.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
robyann
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I have alot to do today! I have a list, lol. I have to run to the grocery to pick up a few last minute things. I have to clean the living room, kitchen and downstairs bathroom. I'm gonna make a few of the dishes for tomorrow ahead of time today. I'm having Thanksgiving here, but only 6 people, noramally I have about 40, but our family has some issues this year and everyone is not getting together.

typingMom to 6~MawMaw to 9 & counting!

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I need to go buy the stuff I am taking for tomorrow. I have most of it, but of course I forgot a few things.

MrsBLB
by Missi on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Wishing y'all a safe trip  :)

Quoting fammatthews4:

We are driving to Ohio today. 10 hours in the car.

MrsBLB
by Missi on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:39 PM

I'm hopefully getting the heater on my van fixed.  

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Nov. 21, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I've done ALOT today!  Very motivated this morning.  I got up, put the finishing touches on a pie that was ordered for today, sent my children off to my mom's house, cleaned the kitchen, the oven, the living room, changed the furniture around in the living room, made potato salad, did my last minute shopping for tomorrow and then realized that walmart's black friday sale starts 4 hours BEFORE we get paid.

atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Went shopping with dd and her boyfriend. Dropped them at the movies and are waiting on them. I went to the mall while they were at thr movies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Msgme
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 5:10 PM

today was somewhat busy.  I had to run to the supermarket this morning to pick up what I'm brining to my sisters house for thanksgiving.  Came home and did some cleaning.  then i picked up my youngest from school and we did some shopping for bitrhday stuff for my dd's b-day tomorrow.  I spent alot of the day waiting for the super to come but he never did.  Hopefully my dd will call soon and I can go pick her up from the train station then i'll cook dinner and then go to sleep. lol

PurpleHazey
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Samething

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)