Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Movin' Monday (11/26)

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:10 AM
  • 14 Replies

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

What is on the agenda today?

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lorena
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Clean the house after have dh and the kids all home for 5 days it so needs it lol. After the little one gets on the bus I might go donate plasma.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Doing laundry. Just got back after being gone all week last week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I have laundry and unpacking to do, but it will have to be done slowly.  I'm having bad back pain that started Saturday night.  Traveling with it yesterday was not fun, so I will be taking it as easy as possible today

wakymom
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:53 AM

My aunt and uncle head home today. Taking ds2 to the dr- poor ds2 has been having pretty much continuous sinus headaches for almost 2 wks. I'll have to stop by the shop later today. Ds1 and dh have Boy Scouts tonight.

gonecrazi
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Week end was great. Got errands to do today. 

02nana07
by Ida on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:10 AM

I will clean the house back up and wrap a few gifts I forgot.   I can't think of anything else but I am sure there is more.

ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Nov. 26, 2012 at 10:17 AM
As soon as I get my 8 year old out the door to school ai 8:45, I have to go to the lab for a blood draw, and I had to fast for it, so I'm kinda going nutty because I need my coffee NOW! Water just isn't cuttin it this morning, GAG, I need coffee the second I wake up, but I can't have any, AAAHHHH!!!!
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Went to walmart for some household items, laundry and mopped the floors so far today. Now I'm sort of watching a movie via Netflix and hanging out on CM.

MrsBLB
by Missi on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I hope you feel better soon.  So you know why it started?

Quoting fammatthews4:

I have laundry and unpacking to do, but it will have to be done slowly.  I'm having bad back pain that started Saturday night.  Traveling with it yesterday was not fun, so I will be taking it as easy as possible today

MrsBLB
by Missi on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I need to do laundry and start packing up the house.  Gonna be moving really soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)