Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

can someone help me please

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:42 PM
  • 17 Replies

last tuesday i put an order in for a laptop threw walmart web site.i got one for a good price.but anyways i finally got a email saying that they are sold out.now they did not take the money out of my account so i am fine on that.but anyways.i have been going to kmart's web site,sears web site,circuit city web site amazon web site you name it and ive been there.so my questions is.does anybody know any other web site i can go too because the other ones the prices are to high for me.thank you.

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baseballmom5416
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:49 PM

BUMP!!!!!

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:49 PM

You can try Best Buy, Staples, Dell.

Good Luck.

baseballmom5416
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:03 PM

i tried best buy no luck there..thank you for helping me.

Quoting boys2men2soon:

You can try Best Buy, Staples, Dell.

Good Luck.

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Don't be afraid to check out pawn shops. I got an amazing deal on one for my DD last year.

bizzeemom2717
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:13 PM
I would stick with the main retailers especially this time of the year when they know people are desperate like Amazon, Target, Best Buy, ect. I have never had good luck even walking into a Walmart store, however I'm sure your money is safe there. You may want to just keep checking, I've gotten a few great deals on Amazon right before Christmas, but be prepared to pay more for shipping. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gonecrazi
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:17 PM

best buy 

baseballmom5416
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:21 PM

thanks everybody.i tried best buy.i did find one at my price but on that one they dont ship to your house on that certain laptop.i dont know why.but they can ship it to the store.

alik1983
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I would go to Dell's website.  The staff is wonderful and they have credit lines which help a lot.  You may even qualify for no interest if paid within six months.  We've purchased Dells since 2002 and have upgraded with them numerous times since.  Our daughter's school had high requirements on a laptop (OMG) and we were able to find a great deal from the Office Depot website.  Delivery was free, too!

baseballmom5416
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Quoting alik1983:

I would go to Dell's website.  The staff is wonderful and they have credit lines which help a lot.  You may even qualify for no interest if paid within six months.  We've purchased Dells since 2002 and have upgraded with them numerous times since.  Our daughter's school had high requirements on a laptop (OMG) and we were able to find a great deal from the Office Depot website.  Delivery was free, too!

i did go the web site and the prices are too high for me. thank you letting me know.

MrsBLB
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Have you tried Staples or Target?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN