Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Thinking Thursday (12/06)

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:21 AM
  • 8 Replies

Good Morning~ it's Thursday. I am so happy we are almost to Friday. I think the week has gone pretty fast so I can't complain too much, lol.

What do you have going on today?

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
CampClan
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Follow up appt for DD who broke her foot, lunch with Stinker (my 3yo DS) & then we're off to daycare/work (I work at his daycare).

02nana07
by Ida on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:52 AM

pre op testing for me

wakymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:31 AM

I have to go in to the shop and work 'til close. Bah! We did just hire a new part-time employee, so I shouldn't have to do that too often any more, once we get her trained.

Of course, that means trusting ds1 to not only get is homework done, but ds2 and dd to listen to him when he tells them to do their homework. Last time, ds2 refused to do his until I was home. We'll see how it goes tonight. . .

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:01 AM
I have a Christmas dinner with a group of ladies I belong to. I think we haved 15 coming.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gonecrazi
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Dh has another dr. appointment this time to get a shot in his knee. Other than that not much. 

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Today I have some cleaning to do and prepping for a christmas party we are hosting.  I guess we are hosting it, I can't even get told what time of day it is!

vlynn.iowa
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Hopefully preparing my syllabus for next semester.  then I'll put together a Christmas present and take my youngest to swim practice.

Barabell
by Barbara on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I wasn't feeling well today, and so I stayed home and slept most of the day. I'm still tired, and so I'll probably head to bed early.

We did have dinner at my mom's, and that was nice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN