Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

What do you say when

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:40 PM
  • 14 Replies

What do you say when your teen ager knocks on the door when you and hubby are doing it lol. It happened friday after noon, and it happened again today. I told my son today "in the middle of amazing sex" we are being intimate. What would.have you told your teen in this kind of situation.

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I would not have done it when the kids are home and awake. Too awkward. Plenty of time when teens are out or asleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sabrtooth1
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have said, "GO AWAY."  Of course, my kids learned from an early age, that when parents close the bedroom door, unless the house is burning down, or they are bleeding arterially, they STAY AWAY.

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:05 PM
I would have said be with you in a minute or something like that? It's only happened a few times
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasboyz17
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:10 PM
I would have said the same thing as you did lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

I would have said be with you in a minute or something like that?

Yeah, we would have said something like that too.

My son rarely knocks on our door during the middle of the day. Usually, we'll tell him before hand that we're going to take a nap and don't want to be disturbed.

gonecrazi
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I'm busy come back later..

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:23 AM

I wouldn't have told them we were being intimate.  I would ask what they needed and let them know we would be available soon.

sahlady
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:27 AM

agreed.

I would NOT have said what you said.... just not appropriate in my mind.  The kids can figure it out with me saying something else.

Quoting atlmom2:

I would not have done it when the kids are home and awake. Too awkward. Plenty of time when teens are out or asleep.

Zamaria
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:32 AM
I would have asked what they needed. They don't usually knock when the door is closed unless its very important. Since I work nights and dh works days, middle of the day sex is pretty common here! So the kids have learned that they shouldn't disturb us unless it's important.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtomy7kids
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I wouldn't do it with the kids home unless it was night time and they were sleeping, even then we are careful not to be too loud because we don't want to wake the kids up but when we do it we do it at night time.

Michelle
Mom to 4 boys and 3 girls with #8 on the way
Emily, Jordan, Sara, Jason, Aiden, Chloe, Nick and EDD 7-29-13

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)