Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To Do Tuesday (1/1/13)

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:10 AM
  • 11 Replies

Good Morning and Happy New Year ladies. Hope every one had a fun and safe New Years eve.

What do you have to do/are you doing on the first day of 2013?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Manth
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:25 AM

First off I shed a tear for my friend Peter who lost a long fight with bone cancer at 8 am today.

Then lunch with DH's Mum, followed by a visit to his Dad at the nursing home where he now lives.

02nana07
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:47 AM

I am still at hospice with my mother so not really doing anything

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Nothing really.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Just got up gonna make a huge brunch

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Nothing happening here today.

It's our last day of break, back to school and work tomorrow. I wish we weren't all sick the whole break. We didn't really get to do much of anything.

cryzmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I go back to work on Thursday so I am getting my grocery shopping done & gonna clean up a bit B4 my vacation ends :( @ least it's only a 2 day week ;) looking forward 2 my sisters comin 2 visit in 8 days :-)

cryzmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM

so sorry 4 your loss

Quoting Manth:

First off I shed a tear for my friend Peter who lost a long fight with bone cancer at 8 am today.

Then lunch with DH's Mum, followed by a visit to his Dad at the nursing home where he now lives.

Mommyagain39
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:35 PM

cook black eyed peas, southern tradition.

taking my tree down.

and like always cleaning cleaning cleaning.... as most working moms, . I have to do that any extra day I have off.

wakymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Had relatively productive day. Got caught up on some laundry I tend to neglect (sheets/towels), retrieved ds1 from his friend's house (he ended up spending the night there), and got a bunch of old receipts filed away.

After staying up so late last night, or, in ds1's case, all night @@, I do believe it's an early-bedtime night for everyone.

Jessiejack
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Took the kids ice skating and did a lot of cleaning. Back to school in the morning. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)