Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Random Question 1/2/13

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:18 AM
  • 18 Replies

Have you purchased "as seen on tv" products? Did they work for you?

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Just a couple  The brownie pan with the dividers, we didn't like the way the brownies turned out

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:13 AM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I've purchased some.  Some work, some don't.  Like the robot stir thing, I love that thing!

02nana07
by Ida on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:26 AM

yes I did  and no they didn't I bought the things you use to boil eggs.   And when they are done because the eggs were cracked and poured in there you don't have to peel them but they stick no matter what you do so they went back.

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Is that the one you put in a pot and it stirred your stuff for you? I always wanted that one.

Quoting fantasticfour:

I've purchased some.  Some work, some don't.  Like the robot stir thing, I love that thing!

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I've had a few things over the years, my MIL always buys them for me. Some were nice others, well they were okay.

Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I have never ordered it from the TV. I have purchased a couple products in the store, but it's been so long that I don't remember or they became mainstream products (like some cleaning products).

JenniferSq
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I don't think I have.

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Yup!  Works great

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Is that the one you put in a pot and it stirred your stuff for you? I always wanted that one.

Quoting fantasticfour:

sahlady
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:38 AM

This Christmas our family gift game (we play the stealing game with gifts every christmas at my fathers house) the theme was 'as seen on tv'.  It was tons of fun.

We also have a dear friend in the business... he has given us free products now and again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)