Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Finally Friday (1/11/13)

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:12 AM
  • 12 Replies

Good Morning~ yay it's Friday~

What are you doing today? Any plans for the weekend?

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Today I'm volunteering a few hours then doing some things around the house

Tomorrow we are going 2 hours away to take the kids to an Anime convention, while they are there, DH and I will be hanging out with his Aunt and Uncle that live up there.  Not sure what we will be doing but if I have any say it will involve me taking pictures with my camera! :)

PurpleHazey
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Take it back, I was hoping this year would be better than last year but it is getting worse.

JenniferSq
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Work, then to the gym for lap swimming, grocery store, home, then a date with my hubby. Somewhere in the mix drop my 16 year old ds off at school to watch the basketball games. It is going to be a good but busy day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nsparky1964
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Its going to be 60° today in NW Indiana...so im going to take the dogs for a ling walk, the clean up the yard...tomorrow is GNO..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Going to Sam's club.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I help in the middle school library this afternoon. I really need to get off the computer and take the van in for an oil change. Dh and I might go see Les Miserable tonight; I'm all for it, but he hasn't decided if he wants to suffer through it tonight or tomorrow night (not his kind of movie, but he's desperate for a date night : ) )

Lorena
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Going to clean up the house (finally every one is feeling better) then going to the chiropractor later on. So not to much.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Msgme
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Not much during the day but tonight I'm taking my kids to movie night at the elementary school. Hopefully my older dd gets home in time from school to come with.

Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Take it back, I was hoping this year would be better than last year but it is getting worse.

:(

I'm still hoping that this year is better than last year too.

Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I'm working, and then I'm going to my sister's house this evening to hang out with both my sisters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN