Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have a loved one

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:28 PM
  • 11 Replies

buried at the national cemetary you can add pics and memories they have started a memorial page for each person buried there just go to their website and type in the info.

I went to their page looking up my dad since I heard they now have an online directory and I wanted to see if the info was correct.  It was and then I saw the memorial page for him and added pics. 

I don't know how long they have had it but thought others might not know about it so I thought I would share it is for all states.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunflowers12
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:37 PM

aw, sorry no one in the states all my relatives are back home in Canada different parts... my dhs dad past in "95" in Oklahoma... that's the last funeral i went to..

sahlady
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM

very cool.

wakymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I don't have any relatives buried there (that I know of, anyway), but that is very cool.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Thanks!

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I went to the website for national cemetary in Holly MI I dont see any page like that. Am I missing something?

02nana07
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:39 PM

try this link http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=cs&

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I went to the website for national cemetary in Holly MI I dont see any page like that. Am I missing something?

02nana07
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 17 aunts and uncles related by blood on my dads side plus their spouses and only one of them is living most of the rest are buried in the national cemetary so I like this idea to remember them.

Quoting sunflowers12:

aw, sorry no one in the states all my relatives are back home in Canada different parts... my dhs dad past in "95" in Oklahoma... that's the last funeral i went to..

02nana07
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I think so I have been busy today adding pics to my relatives pages

Quoting sahlady:

very cool.

02nana07
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I know I wish every cemetary had them

Quoting wakymom:

I don't have any relatives buried there (that I know of, anyway), but that is very cool.

arango
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:47 PM
wow
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)