Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Moms With Teens! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Moms With Teens group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Moms With Teens!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Replies (871-875):
duets
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, thanks for allowing me to be a member of this great group!  Now that my boys (twins) are teens, I am glad to find a group that understands raising teens & all that, that implies!  lol 

Lol

photo Duets-8.png

Reina13
by Reina on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Twin teen boys! You are busy.

Quoting duets:

Hello, thanks for allowing me to be a member of this great group!  Now that my boys (twins) are teens, I am glad to find a group that understands raising teens & all that, that implies!  lol 

Lol

photo Duets-8.png

duets
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Yes, for sure, never a dull moment.  Between the homework, music lessons, band & karate.... I dunno whether I'm coming or going, most of the time. Thanks

juggling

Quoting Reina13:

Twin teen boys! You are busy.

Quoting duets:

Lol

photo Duets-8.png

LesleyRBrown
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Hi ladies, I'm Lesley and I am a SAHM to two teens. My DS is 16 and DD is 13. I also have a 9yr old DD. All three of them are awesome but we do have those days where my 9yr old shakes her head and says hmm...must be teenager problems. Can't wait to get to know you ladies.
AllyB_
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:48 AM

hii everyone. 

I'm Ally, I'm 24. I'm not a mom OF a teen, I'm a mom WITH a teen. I'm raising my late husbands 14 year old brother. Zach took Sam a little over a year ago when his foster family kicked him out. I moved in about six months later (Zach and I have twins together that are 4) and after he was diagnosed with heart failure and leukemia we got married because we knew what was coming and we wanted to make sure everything was squared away and one of those things was me being Sams guardian. So he's 14 now and he has a lot on his plate. He has bipolar disorder type 2, an anxiety/panic disorder, and ptsd. He is very very smart. He's in all honors! Hes taking a statistics class and he's 14 years old and he just amazes me. 

I joined this website because I don't have a lot of mom friends and I don't have any with teenagers. I really need some new friends and some support in dealing with Sam. He really knows how to push boundaries and I'm currently worried about drug use and I have no idea how to handle that. I don't even know where to start. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)