Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Thankful Thursday (1/17)

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:11 AM
  • 14 Replies

Good Morning all.

What's on today's agenda?

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CuzImMOM
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:15 AM
Sleep. I'm am beat. Had a really hard day yesterday so when dd goes to school I'm going back to bed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:18 AM
Volunteering then maybe packing to go out of town since DD has a 4 day weekend from school and DH took Friday and Monday off.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:03 AM

First day all the kids are back at school!  I'm going to get all my work done.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Going to lunch with friends. Have a dinner tonight with dh's coworkers and spouses. Maybe about 16 people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
02nana07
by Ida on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Just sitting here waiting on UPS, the garbage man and snow LOL. I will be staying home where it is warm drinking hot chocolate
IndianaWynette
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Probably play on laptop till DD gets home from school, Then I got to go to town she wants a hair cut 

wakymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Ds2 is home again today- still has some blurry vision, is still sensitive to bright light, and is hurting some : (   If he feels up to it, he and I have a Cub Scout pack meeting tonight.

Dd has children's choir rehearsal at church the same time as ds2's pack meeting (of course @@), so dh will have to take her to that.

I really need to start putting away the Christmas stuff.

sunflowers12
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:37 AM

most of it is done for the most part kids off and cleaning stuff, have to work at three but that's not going to be to difficult just trying to cram in so much in a few hours... o well has to be done so i will make it work:)

Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Working. Meeting out of the office this afternoon. I'm off work tomorrow, and it's a three-day weekend, and so I won't see this place again until Tuesday. Woohoo!

Tonight, I've got to get my son's skates sharpened and some snacks for our trip tomorrow. I also need to update the maps on our GPS.

rebeccab1966
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Getting my hair colored and highlighted today, which I haven't done in months, and I need it BADLY!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)