Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Wonderful Wednesday (1/23)

Posted by   + Show Post

Morning Ladies~ Mid week is here.

How has your week been so far? What do you have to do today?

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:19 AM
Replies (21-30):
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Quoting luckysevenwow:

My week is long and tiring. I have a nephews weeding this weekend while he's on leave, he want's it outdoors (we've been barely above 0) and trying to get heaters and tents. Crazy boy, plus school the kids and I am getting sick again...Long lol

An outdoor wedding in 0 degree temps, brrrr.

I hope you can find time to rest and take care of yourself so you are feeling better soon.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Pokeno is a game that has a card like a bingo card but it has cards on the card. You play like bingo but call from a deck of cards. We bring gifts, winner gets a gift and subsequent winners can steal something. $10 each in the kitty. Last game wins the kitty. Sometimes it is over $100 if we have more than 10 people. You can win more than once so you may have more than one gift, or go home with nothing.

Quoting mumsy2three:

This should be an indicator of how my week has been, lol. So crazy I don't even know what the correct date is.

What is Pokeno?

Hope you have a great time on Saturday.

Quoting atlmom2:

Today is 1/23.   I am going to the grocery, buying a Pokeno gift for tomorrow and straigtening up my house for our party Saturday. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3mom627
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Although it was bitter cold this morning, the sun was shining, so that made me feel good. Work was good. Came home felt ok, ate some lunch, then got sick. Feels like some type of stomach virus. Bad cramping, etc. Prraying I can make it to work tomorrow. Taking Pepto Bismal

3MOM627

have a nice day

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Quoting ksueditz:

Getting my son back to school by noon and having girls night w/ my 3 daughters tonight, are the only plans I have today.

Have fun at your girls night~ what are you planning to do?

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Quoting gonecrazi:

This week has been okay so far.Still have some cleaning left to do.

Glad your week is going well. It seems like I always have cleaning to do, lol.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Quoting Jillysmom:

Jillian has had a stomach bug the last two days and its only 7 degrees so it could be better however I know it could always be worse.

Hope she's better soon. We've had colds, sinus infections, the flu and strep so far this winter. I really hope we don't get any thing else. I tired of sicknesses, lol.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Cool, that sounds like fun!

Quoting atlmom2:

Pokeno is a game that has a card like a bingo card but it has cards on the card. You play like bingo but call from a deck of cards. We bring gifts, winner gets a gift and subsequent winners can steal something. $10 each in the kitty. Last game wins the kitty. Sometimes it is over $100 if we have more than 10 people. You can win more than once so you may have more than one gift, or go home with nothing.

Quoting mumsy2three:

This should be an indicator of how my week has been, lol. So crazy I don't even know what the correct date is.

What is Pokeno?

Hope you have a great time on Saturday.

Quoting atlmom2:

Today is 1/23.   I am going to the grocery, buying a Pokeno gift for tomorrow and straigtening up my house for our party Saturday. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Oh no~ feel better soon.

Quoting 3mom627:

Although it was bitter cold this morning, the sun was shining, so that made me feel good. Work was good. Came home felt ok, ate some lunch, then got sick. Feels like some type of stomach virus. Bad cramping, etc. Prraying I can make it to work tomorrow. Taking Pepto Bismal

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Hope you get used to your new glasses soon. I hate getting a new pair, even though my prescription doesn't change much, it seems like it does to me.

Did you get your stuff put away? I'm a great procrastinator too, I get worse as I get older, lol.

Quoting wakymom:

The week's been ok so far. Tried to wear my new glasses today, but the floor kept looking like it was tilting, so I've got my old ones back on.

I spent the morning productively procrastinating- I need to be putting away the Christmas decorations I have piled on the dining rm table, but don't want to, so I've done dishes, swept the kitchen floor, and vacuumed the living rm and dining rm instead : )

My original plan was to hang out at home all day b/c I've asked that the parents in dd's Girl Scout troop turn in their order forms today and kinda need to be here to get them. I'm going to have to go up to the shop for a bit, though. Bah!

Jillysmom
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Quoting mumsy2three:

Quoting Jillysmom:

Jillian has had a stomach bug the last two days and its only 7 degrees so it could be better however I know it could always be worse.

Hope she's better soon. We've had colds, sinus infections, the flu and strep so far this winter. I really hope we don't get any thing else. I tired of sicknesses, lol.

Thank you, She seems better tonight. Hope its all gone from your house too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN