Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Wonderful Wednesday (1/23)

Posted by   + Show Post

Morning Ladies~ Mid week is here.

How has your week been so far? What do you have to do today?

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:19 AM
Replies (31-34):
ksueditz
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:08 PM
I'm teaching them to crochet. Well, I'm TRYING. Lol They also gave each other pedis. Now we're going to snuggle in my bed and read books. Thanks! We did have fun.

Quoting mumsy2three:

Quoting ksueditz:

Getting my son back to school by noon and having girls night w/ my 3 daughters tonight, are the only plans I have today.

Have fun at your girls night~ what are you planning to do?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Quoting mumsy2three:

Quoting Barabell:

Working. Trying to stay warm.

My son has a hockey practice tonight, and it's kind of far away. I need to find something to do after dropping him off.

It's been really cold here too, I hate feeling chilled to the bone all the time.

Hope your son has a good practice and you find something to do :)

My hands were FREEZING until the heater in the car warmed up. 

I ended up going to my sister's place, since she lives not too far from the arena. My son did well at practice, but was frustrated with his teammates.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Not really, but I did get some of it move to next to the boxes they go in, though : )  That's progress, right?  My excuse this time was that I ended up having to go into the coffee shop to help cover the afterschool rush.

Quoting mumsy2three:

Hope you get used to your new glasses soon. I hate getting a new pair, even though my prescription doesn't change much, it seems like it does to me.

Did you get your stuff put away? I'm a great procrastinator too, I get worse as I get older, lol.

Quoting wakymom:

The week's been ok so far. Tried to wear my new glasses today, but the floor kept looking like it was tilting, so I've got my old ones back on.

I spent the morning productively procrastinating- I need to be putting away the Christmas decorations I have piled on the dining rm table, but don't want to, so I've done dishes, swept the kitchen floor, and vacuumed the living rm and dining rm instead : )

My original plan was to hang out at home all day b/c I've asked that the parents in dd's Girl Scout troop turn in their order forms today and kinda need to be here to get them. I'm going to have to go up to the shop for a bit, though. Bah!

Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope it works out well, and for your sake, I hope it isn't too cold out!!

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Since he wasn't sure he would get leave its been in the air. The original plan was to have at his Aunts house, 50 people, it would have been tight but doable. The list has grown and since it was short notice we couldn't find a hall or banquet room for that day. His solution was outside using heaters and tents. It's gonna be rustic that's for sure. None of can see his vision so we have no clue how its going to work lol

I guess Saturday we will know.

As a side note, she's pregnant so we assume (none of has asked) if that's why the rush. His Aunts yard would be perfect for a wedding....except in winter.

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting luckysevenwow:

My week is long and tiring. I have a nephews weeding this weekend while he's on leave, he want's it outdoors (we've been barely above 0) and trying to get heaters and tents. Crazy boy, plus school the kids and I am getting sick again...Long lol

He wants an outdoor wedding in the winter? I've never heard of someone doing that before. Why?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)