Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Tears are just under the surface

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:32 PM
  • 20 Replies
Waiting at the DMV while my son takes his driving test... They grow up way too quickly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sahlady
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:09 PM
3 moms liked this
Passed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM

YAY!  Congrats to him

Quoting sahlady:

Passed!

drfink
by Emily on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM

CONGRATULATIONS  to your son !!! YAY

I know how you feel.My 16 y.o. is scheduled next week then he will drive his brother to school and home.They are a year apart.For the first time since my 28 y.o. was in Kinder I will no longer be a part of a carpool.Weird but I have enjoyed the carpools.On the mornings I drive they wake me up ,on my afternoons I heard all that was going on.I liked knowing the other kids.I realize now I have more free schedule but I also feel grown to fast.

Someone once told me 2 kids or less you have empty nest syndrome ,3 or more you have a party ,,,they are wrong.

drfink
by Emily on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM

P.S. off topic but how is he doing .He seems like he is ok if he took his test and passed ...yay...but did they finally figure out what his pain was.You said it was something I thought was similar to what my sil got while  training for the marathon.Did they get him taken care of ?

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Yay!     My son was soooo nervous, I feared he would have a panic attack.   I was so stressed as I waited for my son and the instructor to return...... my Dh was so nervous for him, he showed up at the DMV to wait with me.    When my son and the instructor pulled back into the parking lot, it was all I could do not to run to the car and ask if he passed.   I didn't, I waited as they walked toward us... slowly.   I saw the instructor nudge my son and point to us.   He looked up and smiled and gave a thumbs up.     I was so relieved!

bizzeemom2717
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Yep I agree
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Congrat's mine were 18 so for me it was more like "Thank god!!!"

TranquilMind
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Yeah, I hear ya.  Mine is ready for that this year. 

suesues
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I remember that now the worring begins

sahlady
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:57 AM
They think it might be arthritis; he has an MRI tomorrow.

Thank you for asking

Quoting drfink:

P.S. off topic but how is he doing .He seems like he is ok if he took his test and passed ...yay...but did they finally figure out what his pain was.You said it was something I thought was similar to what my sil got while  training for the marathon.Did they get him taken care of ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)