Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Random Question 1/27

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:49 AM
  • 19 Replies

How often do you attend sporting events~ high school, college, professional, etc.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Never
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Pro a few times a year. Rarely college or HS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahlady
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Used to be 3-6 a weekend. Now nothing.

Number of years ago our friend was in house council for the local professional baseball team. Back then we went to tons of games and had GREAT seats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:07 AM

During football season we will go to two or three of the HS  football home games.  That's about the only sporting events we go to.

02nana07
by Ida on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:23 AM

never

annie2244
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:26 AM

If my kid is playing - all home games plus the tournaments.

One professional baseball game per season (modestly expensive and fun). Sometimes one minor league baseball game per season (cheap and fun). Never pro football (highway robbery ticket prices) and only every 5 yrs or so pro bb (not into bb, plus our team sucks)

tammeee3
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:51 AM
professional baseball games (only Mets lol ) probably twice a season .. hs. football was every game , my son played but he is a senior so won't be going to many next season .. go to all of the softball games .. my daughter.plays .. that will be for.a long time as I have a younger one who plays also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CampClan
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:09 PM

As often as finances will allow. Oldest DS was on the soccer team this past fall & is hoping to make the Varsity team this coming fall. Since it's his senior year I hope to make every one of his home games.

As for college & pro... I use to go see The Ohio State Buckeyes play their spring opener (Scarlet vs Grey) with my dad- I went because I was a band geek & my high school fight song was the same as OSU's). I have not gone since I was in high school. As for pro... I have only been to one pro game. I took my ex to see Bengals (our team) vs Saints back in Dec 2010 as a birthday present for him. I had such a great time even though it was FREEZING! I paid $100 for a pair of tickets from a friend of mine & he ended up paying close to $200 on the 2 of us for the entire day! LOL

shorty13417
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Never

dlover267
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:06 PM

never my kids arnt in sports currently if they get into them then id be at every game

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)