• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so relieved

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:37 AM
  • 9 Replies

with the posts about prom and graduation and my oldest graduating this year - i was scared to even think about it all after some of you were posting how much it is gonna cost you for each of those days - thankfully even though its a private school it will only cost $50 - and that includes her cap,gown,tassle,year book and prom attendance which she won't be going to because the place they hold it at is like 2 hour drive from here - but i am grateful i am not in some of your shoes with those expenses 

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:15 AM

That is great especially since it includes the yearbook which costs $65-$85 here, depending on when you order it.

PurpleHazey
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I am so glad that you are relieved!

02nana07
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Wow the yearbooks here cost more than that so you are getting a great deal.

MamaSnaps
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:25 AM

WOW! Our yearbook alone is $55 and our school keeps the costs for things very low as we have a very low income to poverty level section of the student body that is HUGE.
And 2 hours away for the prom is a little ridiculous!

Shopsha0911
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:09 AM

That is amazing, I would jump on that. Our yearbook is more than that and I tisnk I spent $150 on cap and gown and then my son refused to go to gradution becasue he wanted to work that night. 

baseballmom5416
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:37 PM

im not going into details on how much i have been paying out so far for my son this year..but i did add it up and this is not counting the applaction fee for colleges he applies for and for prom and there is no telling what else will be added.but so far i have spent close to $1.500.

vtmommyof2bratz
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:10 PM

yeah any other year the yearbook is $50 so they dont have any other ones lol - 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:52 PM

That's great.

Our yearbook alone costs $65.

bizzeemom2717
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Yep I'm with the other posters happy for you, with my DS 2 years ago the yearbook was 85 I can't even think of how much it will all cost when my freshman dd graduates
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)