Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Anxiety and Depression....

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:53 AM
  • 2 Replies

I have posted occasionally on this board and shared my daughters struggle with Anxiety and Depression.  The non profit agency that she works for recently released a free version of the short film that she wrote and directed about teenage depression and anxiety, and the full version can now be seen on line.   I am not sure if I am breaking any rules...but I wanted to post the link to the film, in hopes that it may help both teens and parents to understand the impact that these issues have on all involved.  Those of you with teens that suffer from one or both of these issues...please feel free to share this with your family. 

http://acadiatheroadback.org/

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
02nana07
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

THANKS for sharing I hope this helps someone I haven't watched it but will then I will forward it to some I think it might help.

btamilee
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Thank you for sharing it with anyone you think may benefit from viewing it.  I had the pleasure of attending the showing of it at several different High Schools and venues....and the question and answer sessions that followed the movie were VERY inspiring.  It was also shown on prime time tv on our local CBS affiliate, as well as a copy given to any middle/high school in our state that requested it! 

Quoting 02nana07:

THANKS for sharing I hope this helps someone I haven't watched it but will then I will forward it to some I think it might help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)