Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

What's everybody doing tonight?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:42 AM
  • 16 Replies

I'm tired of tv and movies, what are you all doing this weekend besides Super Bowl on Sunday?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:48 AM

I've got no plans right now, but I'm sure it's going to be boring old parent stuff.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

No plans yet other than a Mardi Gras party at the dance studio where DH and I take ballroom dancing lessons.

Jensep
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:11 AM

My little brother (24 yrs old) is moving to California, we live in Chicago! He leaves tomorrow morning & were having a going away party for him tonight :( 

wakymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I need to be home all day tomorrow- I'll have parents picking up Girl Scout cookies. I currently have 1,332 boxes of those things sitting in my living rm. . .

Since I want the Ravens to win, I'll be completely ignoring the game. Every time I watch and root for a team, they lose, so . . . : )

Sunday is Boy Scout Sunday, so I need to make sure dh, ds1, and ds2 have their uniform shirts clean. Haven't decided if I'm wearing mine or not- that would make dd the only one not in uniform, and I don't really feel like dealing w/ the sulking that will most likely result.

lovingmommywife
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Nothing. I'm so over due to get out of this house. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gabyangy
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:20 AM

My husband got a awesome job offer so we are going to celebrate tonight at Tommy Bahamas Restaurant.

gonecrazi
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Not sure yet, dh is working this weekend.

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Not sure yet, there is always someone sick in this house so we have been playing things by ear.

02nana07
by Ida on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Having calipers put on the van since my guys are doing this I guess I will fix a good hot dinner for them other than that no plans

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Nothing really.

My son has basketball practice tonight. We're going to the grocery store while he's there. My teen works all weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)