Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

What's everybody doing tonight?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm tired of tv and movies, what are you all doing this weekend besides Super Bowl on Sunday?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Replies (11-16):
MamaSnaps
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Getting ready for tomorrows wrestling tournament. Going to bed extra early so I can haul my butt out of bed at about 3:30 to go to said tournament.

Probably should get there now... I am getting old... and 7pm bed time sounds SOOOOOOO sinfully delicious!

It used to be margarita's.

Now it's 7pm bed time.

Sad, sad, sad.

arkmomma06
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Cleaning house
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jebekarue
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Gotta houseful of teenagers and they are watching Hotel Transylvania.  I am listening to the tv and on CM and playing chefville on FB, not really wanting to get up and wash dishes either :(

drfink
by Emily on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Watched my teens in the high school theater production company winter show.They performed Urine town.I worked in the hole in the wall ...our snack bar .Two more performances tomorrow.

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Went to Costco with my teen dd tonight. Tomorrow have to go to reg grocery store and get laundry done since we have a volleyball tourney all day Sunday for my DD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmother5946
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:51 AM
Spur of the moment sleepover after basketball practice. I took dd and her friend to the movies. We saw MAMA. They got a little freaked out. They just baked midnight brownies. My house smells good.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)