Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Random Question 2/9

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:50 AM
  • 23 Replies

Do you have a favorite sports team?

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
Football, football and more football. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Yesterday at 9:09 PM
by Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a sports fanatic, so I have a favorite team for pretty much every sport...lol

Dallas Cowboys(football), San Antonio Spurs(basketball), Texas Rangers(baseball), Dallas Stars(hockey), Texas A&M (college everything), Team USA (national soccer men&women), Real Madrid and FC Barcelona(international soccer), New Zealand All Blacks(rugby) and the Bobcats(my 8 yr olds little league team)

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Ohio State Buckeyes football and basketball teams

Manth
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:40 AM

I'm bored to tears by sports (as are most of my family - DH will watch the cricket sometimes but that's about it - here in Australia cricket is almost a religion in summer!).  So no - no favourite sports teams

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:41 AM

You really are a big sports fan!  When we lived in San Antonio we got swept up in the Spurs fever too, we try to follow them now too but not as much as we did when we lived in San Antonio!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I am a sports fanatic, so I have a favorite team for pretty much every sport...lol

Dallas Cowboys(football), San Antonio Spurs(basketball), Texas Rangers(baseball), Dallas Stars(hockey), Texas A&M (college everything), Team USA (national soccer men&women), Real Madrid and FC Barcelona(international soccer), New Zealand All Blacks(rugby) and the Bobcats(my 8 yr olds little league team)

Cafe MichelleP
Football, football and more football. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Yesterday at 9:09 PM
by Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Go SPURS Go!!!  hahaha

I live in Fort Worth, but my dads side of the family is from San Antonio so we visit often, ESPECIALLY during basketball season. We love to watch the Spurs live.

Quoting fammatthews4:

You really are a big sports fan!  When we lived in San Antonio we got swept up in the Spurs fever too, we try to follow them now too but not as much as we did when we lived in San Antonio!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

vtmommyof2bratz
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

red sox 

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
The Pacers and the Colts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Lord no, I dread when sports are on tv.

sahlady
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this

which ever one my kid is playing on

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:51 AM

We are big Oregon Duck fans.....College.     Pro teams:  San Francisco 49ers!   

We, as a family, used to be really into NBA.   Chicago Bulls (the Jordan years), when they disbanded 'our'team.....we followed coach Phil Knight and became Lakers Fans.    Since Phil left, we don't even watch NBA.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)