Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

flat chested daughter

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:59 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ladies my daughter is just 13 and already obessesed about her breast size all her friends are bigger then her in that area and she wants to know why hers are so small. I myself wear only a B cup so i tried to explain we are not busty women we are more hips and butts but she doesnt understand all breast are not created equal... Help
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LuckyMom822
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Oh those girls and their breasts. My daughter was the same way. She is almost 14 and she has really changed in the last year. She has gone from kid to young woman fast. She shot up, grew curves, grew boobs, and grew a butt. She doesnt worry about her breast size anymore even though she is small breasted. Tell your daughter she will have to wait and see what happens. In the meantime, let her wear a padded bra to help her self esteem. Theres a reason why they are the top selling bra.  

cege
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM

My daughter is 18 and is barely a B cup but it doesn't bother her.  She can wear shirts and clothing that wouldn't look good on somebody big chested.   As the above poster mentioned my daughter sometimes does wear padded bras if she feels she needs a boost for a particular dress.  There's also something she calls "sticky boobs" that can be worn under backless dresses, etc. that helps fill things out where needed.   Despite being small chested my daughter gets asked out on dates constantly so it doesn't seem to be an issue with guys either.

tyfry7496
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I didnt even wear a bra until I got pregnant at 24 yrs old. I was barely an A until then. Tell her not to worry about it. Our breast size does not dictate who we are. My friend that's an F or G is jealous of me and my B cup! Bigger isn't better. She has constant back and shoulder pain and has trouble finding clothes that fit her chest. She hates it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
big.city.mama
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Thank you ladies I didnt think about padded training bra I will look for some of those
atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:22 PM
She needs self esteem. Have her see Kelly Ripa. She is as flat as flat and happy with the way she looks. To be obsessed at such a young age, is scary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
conejoazul
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Biologically speaking, I think your daughter is more likely to take after her dad´s side of the family than yours (not sure how they are built), but anyway .....

You might try the same line my mom (a D cup ) used on me ( a B cup ) ... "Sweetie, you may never look as sexy in a dress as some bigger busted women will, but at least you´ll know your dates aren´t with you just for your boobs". She was right. Personally, I would steer away from the padded bra thing, to me that is supporting the wrong message.

drfink
by Emily on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:26 AM

My daughter is relatively small chested and she is 22.I am large chested since I was 14.Ha tell your daughter I am jealous...when she is old enough she can wear a little lower cut tops ,dresses for dress up with out looking hoochie mama ; ) My daughter and I can put on the same top in our own size and she looks great and I look like I'm going to fall out or the top pulls.Also when she is old enough for BFs the right ones will not care !

bizzeemom2717
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Lol my dd would LOVE to have this prob, she's barely 5 feet, 92 pounds and inherited my chest 30DD...not an easy size to find either! Her best friend is an A and they comisserate together each one wanting to swap lol. As she has gotten older (she's now a freshman and 15) she doesn't really complain any more accepts clothing just always doesn't fit right and accepts her size. Give your dd time, as she gets older and more comfortable with her maturing and changing body things will get much easier for her. :)

Quoting drfink:

My daughter is relatively small chested and she is 22.I am large chested since I was 14.Ha tell your daughter I am jealous...when she is old enough she can wear a little lower cut tops ,dresses for dress up with out looking hoochie mama ; ) My daughter and I can put on the same top in our own size and she looks great and I look like I'm going to fall out or the top pulls.Also when she is old enough for BFs the right ones will not care !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN