Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Good News/Brag Post

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:18 PM
  • 18 Replies

I haven't been on in quite awhile, what good things are going on with your teens?  

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sahlady
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

awe, I was hoping you had something wonderful to share with us.

I have nothing new here, I love 'em and am so damned happy I got to be their mom.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Quoting sahlady:

I have nothing new here, I love 'em and am so damned happy I got to be their mom.

Same here!

MrsBLB
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Quoting sahlady:

I gotta say the same.

diaperstodating
by Angel on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:24 PM
I was also hoping you had good news to share.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SuperLooneyMom
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Ok I'll add something. My oldest earned his first class rank in Boy Scouts. He is now working forward to star rank by helping in a eagle project this week.

My soon to be 13 yr old will be well 13 on the 1st. So excited to plan his milestone bday.

I'm happy to be my boys mom. Want to kill(JK) sometimes but I love em so much
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Congrats on the rank advancement... My oldest was saying a month ago that he is quitting Boy scouts...then last week announced he wants to make Eagle Scout and is going to West Point (Of all places...LOL) He's Star and only onwe merit badge away from Life at the Moment. :)

Good news here - DS had this little breakthrough and wants to finish scouts.

Quoting SuperLooneyMom:

Ok I'll add something. My oldest earned his first class rank in Boy Scouts. He is now working forward to star rank by helping in a eagle project this week.

My soon to be 13 yr old will be well 13 on the 1st. So excited to plan his milestone bday.

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking  Mom to Star Scout Ian 1/98, Scout Sean 9/00, Junior GS Heidi 4/03. Wife to Joe & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM

My son recently brought up his two C grades to be high Bs. Two of his grades are extremely close to being As, and so I'm hoping he'll bring one of them up to an A so that he'll make the A honor roll.

MrsBLB
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:08 PM

That is awesome!  My oldest son, (24 now) was in scouts for about a year and a half when he was younger. 

What are y'all doing for the bday?

Quoting SuperLooneyMom:

MrsBLB
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Very cool!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Congrats on the rank advancement... My oldest was saying a month ago that he is quitting Boy scouts...then last week announced he wants to make Eagle Scout and is going to West Point (Of all places...LOL) He's Star and only onwe merit badge away from Life at the Moment. :)

Good news here - DS had this little breakthrough and wants to finish scouts.

Quoting SuperLooneyMom:

MrsBLB
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay for him!

Quoting Barabell:

My son recently brought up his two C grades to be high Bs. Two of his grades are extremely close to being As, and so I'm hoping he'll bring one of them up to an A so that he'll make the A honor roll.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)