Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

Well Dad Met the Boyfriend!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:28 AM
  • 13 Replies

the boyfriend came over for a lil while yesterday under the guise that he needed hw help. lol  when he got here dh was not home  but was at the gym.   Dh suprised them. Poor kid I thought he had several small heart attacks.  Dh looks scary anyway but after the gym in his gym clothes is the worst.  He's extra buffed out after a workout.   Dh was really nice and didnt threaten bodily harm which he usually does  but in a nice way. 

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuckyMom822
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Lol! That is hilarious!! My bf is a biker and though he is a sweetheart to my daughter and I, he can be very intimidating. He is also huge! I can't wait until my dd's "boyfriend" meets him. He is going to be scared to death!

Msgme
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:40 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting LuckyMom822:

Lol! That is hilarious!! My bf is a biker and though he is a sweetheart to my daughter and I, he can be very intimidating. He is also huge! I can't wait until my dd's "boyfriend" meets him. He is going to be scared to death!

My younger dd was in the room when dh got home.  When she saw her daddy she looked at me and said Mommy get me some popcorn this is gonna be good.!!!!

sahlady
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:16 AM

laughing

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:18 AM

LOL, that's funny. The boyfriend certainly had bad timing yesterday!!

Msgme
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Quoting Barabell:

LOL, that's funny. The boyfriend certainly had bad timing yesterday!!

lol his bad timing had a lil help from me.  He came home well over an hour earlier than expected. I had texted him to tell him to come home a lil early to meet the boy.  I just forgot to mention to the two of them that dad was coming home early  lol

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:05 PM

This is funny and something your daughter will remember for a very long time.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:46 PM

LOL~That's good :)

My dd's boyfriends have always feared me more than her dad, lol.

02nana07
by Ida on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:35 PM

LOL I would like to know what the boy was thinking

Rooobeee
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I'll never forget the time when one of my sister's friends came to the house to meet with her. She was about 14 and he was 16. Apparently, the boy had never met my dad before, and even though he's a friendly person, my dad can look like someone not to be messed with. When my dad saw him coming up on his bike, he came outside and gave him the third degree. The poor kid was shaking in his sneakers. What made the whole thing funnier was that this kid claimed to be a gang member. It wasn't until he called my dad "Sir" that my dad lost it. He started cracking up laughing as did I, and then my dad got my sister.

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:59 PM

:) Glad it went well. I'm thankful my Dh has always done very well with meeting the boyfriend/girlfriend thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)