Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

2/14: It's Valentines Day

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:15 AM
  • 18 Replies

Do you do anything special  to celebrate?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Normally we would go out to dinner or I'd make a special dinner but not today. Today once DD gets home from school and DH gets home from work we are driving 6 hours away so we can attend a basic training graduation (my best friend's son) tomorrow morning. I did get little treats for everyone though!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:22 AM

I try to cook a romantic meal but today I'm just not feeling it right now.  I'm tired and worn out and I think I'm getting sick.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:40 AM
I hope you get to feeling better

Quoting fantasticfour:

I try to cook a romantic meal but today I'm just not feeling it right now.  I'm tired and worn out and I think I'm getting sick.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VickyJoJo
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Not in the sense that it is Valentine's Day.  It is also my daughter's birthday (she turns 13 today).  We are not doing anything special today because of school, work and activities but will do so next week during school vacation week.  Her present is a spa day (so it is my present too) and then we will do dinner and cake with my husband.

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Not really.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:33 AM

No, although we'll go out to dinner at some point soon after. We never go out on the actual day.

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Naw, I really hate how one day a year is dedicated to telling someone how much they mean to you. It's never a concept I have understood.

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I think I'm coming down with something too. I've felt tired and worn out all week also, and now I have a headache.

Quoting fantasticfour:

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Not really. Usually my husband will make us dinner at home.

Tonight, my son has a hockey game and there is a team meeting (including parents) beforehand, and so we're going to be at the ice rink from 7 to 9 pm.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Same here

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Naw, I really hate how one day a year is dedicated to telling someone how much they mean to you. It's never a concept I have understood.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN