Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

What did you get for Valentines if you celebrate it

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Ida
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

I got this   because one year my husband spent a small fortune on roses and I told him what a waste of money it was so now he has learned

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MJP76
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:52 PM

We are going out to a really nice dinner. And he got me some chocolate covered cherries. But we have to dish out 7100.00 for a new fence so our budget was limited.

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I got a card.  Oh yeah, and I got him a new roof lol.  He came home for lunch to see it

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM

IDK yet if my husband got me anything. I'll know after work tonight.

We aren't huge on Valentine's Day, but sometimes my husband will do something small for me. To be honest, I know he's not a romantic, and so I don't expect anything from him. I'd rather have him express his love for me in other ways than Valentine's Day.

sahlady
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:18 PM

im giving myself a massage.... and now im off for my appointment!

JenniferSq
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:22 PM
I got a card from dh and one from my boys, balloons and candy. It was waiting for me when I woke up this morning. I really don't need the candy but it was a sweet guesture
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nsparky1964
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:55 PM
We don't celebrate hallmark holidays, we show our love,respect and admiration for each other everyday of the year, not just one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:18 PM

We usually don't exchange stuff for Valentine's day but my dd talked her dad into buying me stuff this year. They got me flowers, a sweater, candy, card, and chai latte k cups for the Keurig.

drfink
by Emily on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:09 AM

I got what I asked for ...a new really cool smoker to go in with the grill .I'm in charge of the smoker and this one is really cool and more raised beds are going to be built by the yard men ,my husband and teens.Veggies go in at the end of the month , my husband promised the new beds will be ready to plant.

Manth
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:35 AM

DH really surprised me this year.  Usually we don't do anything for Valentines and that's the way we both like it.  But this year he brought me home a blender.  Not romantic, you say?  I really needed a new one because my old one died and I was sick of making my breakfast smoothie with the stick blender.  He noticed what I needed and went out of his way to get it for me.  Now THAT'S what I call romantic!

PurpleHazey
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:22 AM

Very nice I got one of the rose bushes three years ago and last year my son cut it down (I was so mad). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN