Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

What did you get for Valentines if you celebrate it

Posted by   + Show Post

I got this   because one year my husband spent a small fortune on roses and I told him what a waste of money it was so now he has learned

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Replies (11-14):
PurpleHazey
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:22 AM

Long stem roses, box of candy and we went out to dinner.

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I got a card, box of chocolates, and some beautiful gold earnings. The earnings are dropped hearts with roses inside (made of black hills gold, and so the buds have a reddish tint to them).

drfink
by Emily on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Barabell:

I got a card, box of chocolates, and some beautiful gold earnings. The earnings are dropped hearts with roses inside (made of black hills gold, and so the buds have a reddish tint to them).

Now you did it ; )...I WAS happy with the outdoor smoker I wanted and a absolute promise my new beds will be ready to plant but NOW ...LOL....huh I love hearts I collect them including jewelery hmmm realized no hearts this year.Your earrings sound beautiful.

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Quoting drfink:

Quoting Barabell:

Now you did it ; )...I WAS happy with the outdoor smoker I wanted and a absolute promise my new beds will be ready to plant but NOW ...LOL....huh I love hearts I collect them including jewelery hmmm realized no hearts this year.Your earrings sound beautiful.

I was very surprised by them, both in terms of getting something and how pretty they are.

You had some great gifts too. I'd love the outdoor stuff.  Our outside space is sorely lacking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)