Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did your teen get or give for valentines

Posted by   + Show Post

happy valentine

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Replies (41-50):
fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Nothing

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Awww, that is so sweet.

Quoting EyEmTuRtLe:

I wasn't sure so I asked my DS what he wanted. He just wants to go to my folks so he can put flowers on our kitty's grave as it's the first Valentine's Day without her. Normally I'd say it could wait for the weekend but they literally grew up together. She was only 6 months older than my DS. And she was laid to rest on his 2nd day of his freshman year of high school.

So when he gets out of school we'll go get some flowers an go.

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this

My mom has been giving my son a Valentine's Day card from a "secret admirer" since he was a toddler. It had $20 in it.

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this

His junior high was selling "crushes for your crush" where they could anonymously send another student a crush soda for a dollar. My son did not send any, but he got one from a friend (that's a girl but stated it was as a friend) and two anonymous crushes.

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:52 AM

My husband and son gave me a combined Valentine's Day gift of chocolates and gold earnings. I would assume the chocolates are from my son and the earnings are from my husband, since my husband mentioned talking to the sales lady at the store where he bought the earnings.

countrygirl1234
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:42 PM

i started givin my kids gifts on Valentines Day about 5 or 6 years ago. This year i gave them all box of chocolates and a poster i made for them of their favorite singer/actor

countrygirl1234
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:46 PM

That is so special and sweet. I am sorry. crying mini

vtmommyof2bratz
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:10 AM

i gave my girls each a bag of their favorite candy - my older daughter got chocolates and a teddy bear from her fiance and my dh is saving up to get me an ipod :) - i got him a pocket watch and am getting him the blu ray of game of thrones season 2 when it comes out

le.sigh.333
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:01 AM

my son got his girlfriend concert tickets and daisies.

she gave him a bag of valentines m&ms and some things for his car

my daughter's boyfriend bought her a gorgeous necklace with a dolphin charm, and a stuffed dolphin animal. she gave him one of the candy bouquets i made of his favorite candy

gusgirl33
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM

My son's gf made him a big picture colllage of pictures of the 2 of them and the date that they started dating in the middle of it, it's really cute, she also got him a few of his favorite kinds of candy. He bought her a huge teddy bear, box of chocolates with little pug dogs on the front (she loves animals) and a dozen wrapped roses :) They were both very happy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)