Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Up and running windows 8!

Posted by   + Show Post

My new computer is very very fast but I am not sure I like windows 8

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:02 AM
Replies (11-13):
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Quoting 02nana07:

I got a laptop with windows 8 for Christmas and I hate it everyone keeps telling me I have to get used to it so how long does that take LOL.

I spent almost 2 hours on the phone with HP yesterday and they took over with remote and took me step by step though how to use it, this program is amazing but until you get used to it it is hard to understand how it works. After I have been fooling around with it I think I will love it! If I was you I would try calling and see if they will take you step by step so you can understand how it works and the short cuts that you can use.

02nana07
by Ida on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I have no problem using it I just don't like how sensitive it is and keeps changing programs on me every time I move my mouse. 

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Quoting 02nana07:

I got a laptop with windows 8 for Christmas and I hate it everyone keeps telling me I have to get used to it so how long does that take LOL.

I spent almost 2 hours on the phone with HP yesterday and they took over with remote and took me step by step though how to use it, this program is amazing but until you get used to it it is hard to understand how it works. After I have been fooling around with it I think I will love it! If I was you I would try calling and see if they will take you step by step so you can understand how it works and the short cuts that you can use.

Christine9576
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

I'm with you...I have a new computer with windows 8. It has taken me some time to figure it out. It was so frustrating at first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)