Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why oh why.. just a little laugh.

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:45 PM
  • 2 Replies

So last night my DD dyed her hair, black... I told her to clean up the sink afterwards knowing how much of a mess she makes.. (I should have taken a pic to show you all it was so gross!) So of course she does not do it... I run into her room and see her on her laptop while watching a movie on her tv... I flipped out.. "get your butt in that bathroom, clean up your mess, I already told you this, it's all dry now...blah blah blah" she goes into the bathroom.. with a wet rag she lightly rubs the sink top.. ugh. "no, use the comet" she gets the Windex! omg ... so of course I stand there and watch her... didn't work. once again I told her to get the COMET... Didn't yell it, just defined what I was saying.. she turns around red in the face and yells "I looked everywhere for the COMET! we do not have any!!!" omg! So I asked if she looked in the kitchen, she said yes asked if she looked in the hall closet, she said yes *I already knew where it was through this as well* I asked if she looked under my bathroom sink, she said yes. I asked if she looked under her bathroom sink, she said yes. I told her to open the cabinet under her bathroom sink and tell me what she finds... Green bottle you can't miss it... she tells me she doesn't see anything! lol. I pull it out show her the bottle, gave her the bottle and asked her what it said... she said "COMEET" as in a long E. I fell out.. couldn't stop laughing.... really glad we could laugh it off to, I was just so amazed at how far she took this with me. Just floored! 

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
drfink
by Emily on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:05 PM

LOL  I call my husband and sons the amazing tunnel vision men...it is as if they are looking down a long narrow pipe.If it 3 centimeters to the side they will miss it.Of course this doesn't apply to their important stuff ...that can be a mile away and they spot it.   ; )

krise
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Quoting drfink:

LOL  I call my husband and sons the amazing tunnel vision men...it is as if they are looking down a long narrow pipe.If it 3 centimeters to the side they will miss it.Of course this doesn't apply to their important stuff ...that can be a mile away and they spot it.   ; )

for sure! honestly I don't think she even looked for it and was playing it off... then tried to miss say the name of the brand as if she has never seen or heard of it before.. like it was so foreign to her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)