Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

He made her cry!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:57 AM
  • 19 Replies

I just wanted to rip his throat out for making my baby cry.  Friday afternoon my dd and I were waiting at the school yard for my youngest to get out of band. it was nice out and we had some time so we decided to walk over to the library. While there she ran into 2 sorta X's.  we left the library and headed back over to the school yard.  They followed her to the school yard. while there she kinda felt odd.  So she called the boyfriend to see if he was busy. He said he wasnt and that he would come over to the school yard.  He lives a minute away. he shows up 40 minutes later. He said hello, handed her his phone and went to play soccer with the other teenage boys.  She was fine with that.  My younger dd got out of school  and I was letting her play for a bit. then the custodian came out to lock up the school yard so we all had to leave.  the boyfriend got his phone and then just left with the other boys.  My dd had to call him to say goodbye.  By the time we got home she was balling.  We went to the movies that night and he kept texting her to apologise (she never told him she was mad)  I had to actually take the phone away during the movies.  they've spoken but have not seen eachother since. 

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kthomasson
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I'm confused.....why was she so upset with him that she was bawling? 

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:45 AM

I get that he may have been a little rude, but am I missing something. I'm not sure it's something to be crying over.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I too feel like I am missing something.  Why was she crying?

Quoting luckysevenwow:

I get that he may have been a little rude, but am I missing something. I'm not sure it's something to be crying over.

Msgme
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Quoting luckysevenwow:

oops I left out the important part.  He acts like they are not a couple. Like he doesnt want anyone to know at all. So when he showed up and didnt really say hello just pretty much handed her his phone so he could play ball and then when we were all leaving he didnt even say bye maddy.  He kinda like totally ignored her.

Its kinda like been builidng up.  For instance on Valentines day she gave him a box of candy, a small balloon and a card.  He kept the card but he left the balloon saying he didnt want to carry it home.  At first she t hought mabye cause of his parents and maybe they don't know about her.  But when we ran into his mom at the store a cpl days later  she invited maddy to dinner.  She's starting to feel like he's ashamed of her.

dandylynes
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Addie got out of a relationship like that a couple of months ago.  I just had to let it run the course. But I know your pain, I wanted to kill the boy, several times.

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:28 AM

If the boy isn't going to respect her she should respect herself enough to walk away.  I know that's like telling a millionaire to save money and be frugal but it's still worth saying.

Quoting Msgme:

Quoting luckysevenwow:

oops I left out the important part.  He acts like they are not a couple. Like he doesnt want anyone to know at all. So when he showed up and didnt really say hello just pretty much handed her his phone so he could play ball and then when we were all leaving he didnt even say bye maddy.  He kinda like totally ignored her.

Its kinda like been builidng up.  For instance on Valentines day she gave him a box of candy, a small balloon and a card.  He kept the card but he left the balloon saying he didnt want to carry it home.  At first she t hought mabye cause of his parents and maybe they don't know about her.  But when we ran into his mom at the store a cpl days later  she invited maddy to dinner.  She's starting to feel like he's ashamed of her.

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:29 AM

How old are they?

Quoting Msgme:

Quoting luckysevenwow:

andersongirl562
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:30 AM
How old is your DD?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Msgme
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Quoting andersongirl562:

How old is your DD?

They are both very young  only 14.    which is why she took it to heart so much.

Msgme
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I told her she has to tell him how she is feeling and that he's not a mind reader.  But also that lifes to short and she's to young to waste her time crying over some boy. 

Quoting dandylynes:

Addie got out of a relationship like that a couple of months ago.  I just had to let it run the course. But I know your pain, I wanted to kill the boy, several times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)