Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

3/4: Today is...

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:14 AM
  • 21 Replies

What is something that you would like to learn how to do or something you would like to try?

How to Celebrate March Forth on March 4th

March Forth is a little known holiday that was created by Deborah Shouse, a famous writer, speaker and creativity coach. It is celebrated on March 4th and invites us to march forth into our lives, take on new experiences, and celebrate our accomplishments. Here is how to celebrate this holiday.

Instructions

Tell everyone you know about March 4th and encourage them to celebrate and march forth in their own lives.

Take some quiet time for yourself to reflect on your life and the year that just passed. Think about the future and where you would like to see yourself in one year, five years, and 10 years.

Forgive yourself for any shortcomings you might have and let go of any guilt you are carrying for not keeping your New Year's resolutions.

Write down a list of goals that you would like to achieve by March 4th of next year. Keep the list someplace handy where you will see it every day. Work on meeting one goal at a time during the year.

Try something new on March 4th. Take tennis or drawing lessons, explore a hobby, or tackle a fun project that you haven't made time for.

Play inspirational music while you are celebrating March Forth. Choose songs that make you feel upbeat and motivated.

Spend some time during the day doing something just for yourself. Celebrate March Forth by pampering yourself. Take a long hot bubble bath, crawl into bed with a good book, or go for a long walk.

Read more: How to Celebrate March Forth on March 4th | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2239650_celebrate-march-forth-march-4th.html#ixzz2MZJHZ1YH

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CaileighsMom608
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:04 AM

I thought this question would be easier to answer but I am stumped.  I guess if I have to pick one thing to try it would be ball room dancing.  Too corny?

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Not corny at all. DH and I started ballroom dancing lessons in November. We are loving it!

Quoting CaileighsMom608:

I thought this question would be easier to answer but I am stumped.  I guess if I have to pick one thing to try it would be ball room dancing.  Too corny?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I want to take a photography class. I love taking pictures but want to learn how to take them better using manual settings.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting CaileighsMom608:

I am with you!

Barabell
by Barbara on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

There are a lot of things. I'd like to learn how to ski and ice skate someday.

LuckyMom822
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I was going to start my new job today so I had plans to March Forth into that job and start learning. Ha! But my new boss called last night and had to leave today on an emergency trip and won't be back until Wednesday. So guess who just got three days off work with pay! Woohoo! I will March Forth to my bed and enjoy a mid afternoon nap later today. :D

wakymom
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Hm. . . I'm sure there's something, but I can't think of any right now : )

fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Wow I didn't try anything new today.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Quoting CaileighsMom608:

Not at all, Ballroom dancing sounds like fun~

MrsBLB
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:20 PM

You're braver than I am!

Quoting Barabell:

There are a lot of things. I'd like to learn how to ski and ice skate someday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN