Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you EXCITED about Spring Break.. Whats Planned?

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM
  • 29 Replies

Spring Break to me means a bunch of teenagers in the house in and out playing video games.. More grocery shopping and headphones on my head from the music, usually fun though, (for them) its not constant.3/25-3/30.. What's on Your Agenda..

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Msgme
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Spring break here means a ton of time outside. We spend the days at the playground with my 10 year old and her friends and my teen dd usually meets up with her friends there as well.  then at night all the kids come by my house and we play games like ghost in the graveyard and stuff.   You would think all the kids would want to play somewhere where a parent wasnt watching their every move but it never fails, if its nice out I have 20-30 kids with me.  lol

PurpleHazey
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Hell NO I am not!

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:36 AM
My college kid doesn't get a real spring break. She had a 4 day winter break and gets 5 day Easter break. Dh and I are in FL now. We just lounged around her winter break. One friend goes to her college. They went to dinner and a movie one night. Her Easter break nothing is planned. 2 of her friends will be off Easter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alwaysmotivated
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Whoa, just sounds like fun, mean that you are fun company :) Awesome deal..

Quoting Msgme:

Spring break here means a ton of time outside. We spend the days at the playground with my 10 year old and her friends and my teen dd usually meets up with her friends there as well.  then at night all the kids come by my house and we play games like ghost in the graveyard and stuff.   You would think all the kids would want to play somewhere where a parent wasnt watching their every move but it never fails, if its nice out I have 20-30 kids with me.  lol

Alwaysmotivated
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Well enjoy Fl, I will just dream of it, since I am in freezing IL.. and I'm sure it must be fun being close with the bonus of the heat!

Quoting atlmom2:

My college kid doesn't get a real spring break. She had a 4 day winter break and gets 5 day Easter break. Dh and I are in FL now. We just lounged around her winter break. One friend goes to her college. They went to dinner and a movie one night. Her Easter break nothing is planned. 2 of her friends will be off Easter.

Alwaysmotivated
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:50 AM

lol! I can't wait for it to come and go...ha..

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Hell NO I am not!

Not_A_Native
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:51 AM

I only have one still at home full time.  High school senior, and she's going to Europe for 9 days with her AP art history class.

My college kid is going to NYC to visit her other sister for spring break. 

So - since kids will all be gone, we're taking a vacation as well!

gonecrazi
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:34 AM

My dd is coming home for a visit and she bring the grand babies. We are all so excited. We have seen her in almost 3 years, even though we talk often.

Barabell
by Barbara on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM

No set plans. I did take off of work a few days during it, but haven't discussed whether or not we're doing anything yet.

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:52 PM

We haven't made plans.....  It rains during Spring Break every year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)