Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

I need some advice

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:35 PM
  • 12 Replies
My daughter is has been hanging out with this girl that does drug, steals, and very other week trys to kill herself and her parents but her in lauralwood for 4 days each time, this girl calls my daughter and tells her she is doing this and my daughter calls her parents, but now the girls parents call my daughter to tell my daughter there daughter is in again and asks my daughter things about there daughter this happens everyother week, my daughter gets so stressed out over this and has tryed to pull away from this girl, and we told her parents not to call our daughter anymore if they want to talk to her they have to talk to us first.but they keep calling my daughter, anyone have any ideas on how I should handle this?
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ohiocrazymom
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Oh btw I blocked there numbers and they call from different numbers or block there phone number
graybealgirl
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Change ur phone number
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sabrtooth1
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

The next time they call, tell them if they call again, you will call the POLICE.  This is harrassment, and stalking, and you CAN (and SHOULD)  get a restraining order.  AFTER that, change your number.  And tell your daughter to STOP TALKING TO THEM. 

gdiamante
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Exactly what sabrtooth said. If the girls go to the same school you might also talk to a school counselor about the issue.

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:22 PM

change your daughter's phone number

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:50 PM
I actually agree with Sabertooth on this one.

Quoting sabrtooth1:

The next time they call, tell them if they call again, you will call the POLICE.  This is harrassment, and stalking, and you CAN (and SHOULD)  get a restraining order.  AFTER that, change your number.  And tell your daughter to STOP TALKING TO THEM. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ohiocrazymom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Thanks everyone, and I have talked to the school and they said its not there problem, lol not there problem why is that they say that for everything!
GleekingOut
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Paperwork. That's why. And the fact that to keep them apart in high school is incredibly hard on their part so they're not going to bother

Quoting ohiocrazymom:

Thanks everyone, and I have talked to the school and they said its not there problem, lol not there problem why is that they say that for everything!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MJP76
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I agree with the changing the number

MamaSnaps
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Block their number on your daughter's phone. Or change her phone number. 
If it were me and I'd already asked them once not to call my daughter I'd be putting them on notice that the next time they called I'd be pressing harassment charges.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)