Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

UPDATE Look what was just put up where I live

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Ida
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this

Someone offered 3 more billboards for free if they will post this same thing on it

by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:35 PM
10 moms liked this

Sorry but I'm against gun control.  There are plenty of laws already on the books, and if they just enforced the ones they have things would be just fine.  The problem is, the ones you need to worry about don't follow those laws, purchase black market guns, steal them, etc. 

TranquilMind
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:18 AM
4 moms liked this

Well, it's true.  Hitler DID restrict guns and then take over Europe easily.

Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them.”   George Santayana

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep I agree it's CRAPPY and IGNORANT to compare President Obama to Hitler. Sad that's up in your town, it would bother me as well, glad I live in an area with a majority that would never stand for that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:47 AM

I forget where I saw it, but I saw one of those on the freeway.  I think it was when we were traveling between OH and NC back in November.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Agree~

Unfortunately there are many around here that would applaud a sign like that.

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

Yep I agree it's CRAPPY and IGNORANT to compare President Obama to Hitler. Sad that's up in your town, it would bother me as well, glad I live in an area with a majority that would never stand for that.

02nana07
by Ida on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:40 AM
4 moms liked this

I agree if they outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns

Quoting fantasticfour:

Sorry but I'm against gun control.  There are plenty of laws already on the books, and if they just enforced the ones they have things would be just fine.  The problem is, the ones you need to worry about don't follow those laws, purchase black market guns, steal them, etc. 

02nana07
by Ida on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:41 AM

They put this up and the news covered it to many people still don't get it

Quoting TranquilMind:

Well, it's true.  Hitler DID restrict guns and then take over Europe easily.

Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them.”   George Santayana

02nana07
by Ida on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:42 AM
2 moms liked this

I agree with it Obama wants to much power and needs to be stopped before it is to late

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

02nana07
by Ida on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:45 AM

This one is in Dayton TN I live in a small town where everyone has a gun

Quoting fammatthews4:

I forget where I saw it, but I saw one of those on the freeway.  I think it was when we were traveling between OH and NC back in November.

02nana07
by Ida on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I am one of them people need to wake up do you know how many people would be dead withouta gun for protection  because of people that have them illegally.  Gun and ammo sales around here are very high.

Quoting mumsy2three:

Agree~

Unfortunately there are many around here that would applaud a sign like that.

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)