Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

This is my fav house for our retirement home

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:31 PM
  • 16 Replies

http://www.trulia.com/property/3109888503-840-Mohawk-Pkwy-Cape-Coral-FL-33914

Come join me at The Duggars Debate, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:31 PM

I can't make it clicky.  Can someone?

bizzeemom2717
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:57 PM
I don't know how to make it a link? Did let it copy and paste on my phone. Great price! Can't believe the real estate bargains in FL. How close to the ocean?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:59 PM
It is on a canal. 30 min to the river and if you want to, go to the ocean. We won't own a boat large enough for the ocean.

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

I don't know how to make it a link? Did let it copy and paste on my phone. Great price! Can't believe the real estate bargains in FL. How close to the ocean?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
bizzeemom2717
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Very nice. We have always thought about returning to SoCal, Huntington Beach area where I grew up and still have my Dad and friends when we retire. However, I'm rethinking that after living out of the state for the past 15 years. Fl is an option. We have been a few times as a family but only to the Key West area. I did love it though.

Quoting atlmom2:

It is on a canal. 30 min to the river and if you want to, go to the ocean. We won't own a boat large enough for the ocean.

Quoting bizzeemom2717:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurpleHazey
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I love it!

drfink
by Emily on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Beautiful house.Nice price for a good size house on the water.Love the floors in the den and public areas.Ours had very expensive (according to the owners and agent) indoor - outdoor carpet.It didn't look like indoor outdoor but on a beach ugh.Changed it immediately to tile.Do houses on water in Fla. have the metal blinds that fold down kind of like a garage door ?

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Nice!   It is a great size for a one story home.    I love the pool area..... but that canal would scare the bejeezus out of me.    Nothing like swimming and looking up to find an alligator looking at you!    Do you have small pets? 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:39 PM

That is a beautiful home! I love the pool :)

tyfry7496
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Beautiful house!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN