Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

3/23 Today is...

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 7:25 AM
  • 11 Replies

NATIONAL PUPPY DAY

Celebrated each year on March 23rd, it is National Puppy Day.  This day was created to celebrate the magic and unconditional love that puppies bring to our lives.  National Puppy Day also is a day to bring awareness to the need of orphaned puppies as well as to educate people about the horrors of puppy mills across the country.

For more information on National Puppy Day:  http://www.nationalpuppyday.com/

NATIONAL PUPPY DAY HISTORY

National Puppy Day was founded, in 2006, by Pet Lifestyle Expert, Animal Behaviorist and Author, Colleen Paige.  Paige is also the founder of National Dog Day and National Cat Day.

What is your favorite dog breed?

by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Well, my dog, lol. She is a pompoo. That being said I really love golden retrivers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:20 AM
German Shepherds!

Smart, loyal, protective, playful...

My furbaby, though not a pup and turning 6yo next week, is laying in bed with me now :) She sleeps on DH's side of the bed until he gets home...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fammatthews4
by Trisha on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:51 AM

We have two Boxers so right now I'd say it's Boxers!

lakerfan420
by Jamie on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Siberian husky, although I've never had one. Both of our dogs came from the shelter, one is a black lab and the other is husky/german shepherd.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Angel on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:24 AM

puppy

Bump

02nana07
by Ida on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Pomeranian

shorty13417
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM

my favorite is black labs.   sadly, we don't have a dog no more.  :(  one day, he got off his runner and we haven't seen him since.  he was a terrier mix.  we have been to the local shelters but they don't have a dog like him there nor have seen a dog like him come through there. 

drfink
by Emily on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:40 PM

No fave any more.When we bought our house I decided because we weren't going to show or breed we would get our pets from shelters.We talk to the shelter workers and they will help us sort out the ones that possibly match with us.Indoor- out door ,kids ,other pets and short hair.

So far so great for us the last 30 years.

My sis loves English Springer Spaniels ,my mom Carin Terriers and in laws Airedales.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:05 PM

We've had Dalmatians and I love them, beautiful and smart :)

My mom has a border collie and she is a really cool dog. She goes to work with my mom's boyfriend on an apple orchard. Boy, does she get mad when she has a day off or doesn't get to go.

CometGirl
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:56 PM

dachshund

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN