Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

NATIONAL JOE DAY

Celebrated each year on March 27th, it is National Joe Day.  This day has a few different versions as to how it was intended to be celebrated.

1.  Honor all people with the name “Joe”
2.  Change your name, for the day, to a name of your choice.
3.  Everyone change their name to “Joe” for the day.  Females may use     “Josephine” or “Jodie”.

According to the Social Security Administration, the name Joseph was ranked No. 6 from 1893 to 1899 behind John, William, James, George, and Charles.  In 1910, it moved to No. 5.  From 1911 to 2005 it was ranked No. 12 or lower.

To celebrate today, maybe you want to enjoy a cup of coffee, or a cup of “joe” !

Anyone named Joe in your family?

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:18 AM
Replies (11-16):
drfink
by Emily on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:34 PM

My husbands brother ...number 3 ,my husband is number four ,names is Joseph .To family he is still Joey ,with friends and work Joe or Joseph.

drfink
by Emily on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Oh my sister and our next door neighbor were bffs growing up.They played this game called JOE.They would run in circles ,ride trikes when younger ,roller skate up and down the streets yelling Hey Joe,Hi Joe What you know Joe...over and over again.They called it playing Joe ; )

They are still friends ,I;m going to post the Joe part on their walls ,they will get a kick out of it. Thanks

shorty13417
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM

i have a cousin named Ricky Joe and another cousin's son is named Joseph plus i have an aunt named JoAnn

arkmomma06
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:54 PM

I have a uncle named Joe

PurpleHazey
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:11 PM

I do not believe there is a Joe in my family

boys2men2soon
by Kimberly on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:16 PM

My Bil is Joe, and one of his DD is Jody.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)