Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am new to the group

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:44 PM
  • 12 Replies
I am a mom to 6 kids. They come as a blended family. I had 2 girls which are 16 and 14 from a previous marriage have 2 wonderful boys that are 14 and 12 which are my step kids. Then my husband and I had a boy/girl set of twins they just turned 8. I am a special education teacher and my husband is soon going to be a police officer. We have been married for 9 years and plan for many more happy years to come. I love to meet people that have kids my kids ages or close as I enjoy play dates and BBQ a lot. I looking forward to chatting with you all.
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daisykat
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Get ready for some nuttiness here... there are a lot of great ladies, fun discussions and lots of arguing. Some of it gets nasty and a few women are just plain bitchy (myself included occasionally) but it's never boring. Right now the topic du jour seems to be gay marriage- for or against. I stumbled across this site by accident a month or two ago, and now my sons are telling me I have a problem, please put the laptop away, mom. hahaha For the most part it's really a blast to read the comments and to pipe up and give your two cents worth when you feel the urge.

Hey, welcome aboard! You're now an official CM mom! ;)
luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the board!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ForeverLawst
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Quoting daisykat:

Get ready for some nuttiness here... there are a lot of great ladies, fun discussions and lots of arguing. Some of it gets nasty and a few women are just plain bitchy (myself included occasionally) but it's never boring. Right now the topic du jour seems to be gay marriage- for or against. I stumbled across this site by accident a month or two ago, and now my sons are telling me I have a problem, please put the laptop away, mom. hahaha For the most part it's really a blast to read the comments and to pipe up and give your two cents worth when you feel the urge.

Hey, welcome aboard! You're now an official CM mom! ;)

yeah.. what she said.. 'cept the bitch part.. I'm NEVER bitchy. *WINKS*

fammatthews4
by Trisha on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Welcome
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Welcome!

Msgme
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Welcome to the group. I have 3 kids. 16 year old son. 14 year old daughter and a 10 year old daughter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fantasticfour
by Grumpy on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Welcome to the group!

bizzeemom2717
by Jen on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Welcome to the group!

MrsBLB
by Missi on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Hello and welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)