Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

DD friend is missing in Pensacola, FL--EDIT-- FOUND!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Her friend has been missing since Wednesday, March 27 and they just now got the posters out today. We are in Pensacola, FL if anyone is in the area.

I have yet to see anything on the news.

This girl is 13 years old. Long like almost to the waist light brown hair,  about 5'0 tall. 

I can't figure out how to put the clicky on and the link is too long to type and  I can't copy paste. 

If you have friends or family in this area would you let them know to be on the look out for her. 

They are not saying if she was abducted, no amber alert has been issued.  Most likely runaway. 

Dd tried to contact her by FB and cell.  Her FB was disabled and her cell is  not receiving calls. 

I believe she ran away and someone ended picking her up as she was last seen about 3 miles from her home.  I can't imagine her being at a friends house and the parents not saying anything.

Thank you all for your support and prayers.  She has been found and is safe and sound at home.  We do not know any details.  DD probably wont be able to talk to her until she goes back to school, unless her phone and facebook are reinstated. 

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Replies (21-28):
21lisa72
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I am glad she was safe, but it seems strange that an amber alert would not be posted anyway!  Evan if she ran away you never know what could have happened after she ran away, some strange wacko could have picked her up.  Maybe I am stupid I didnt realize how this amber alert works, I am just glad she is home safe.  I hope she reaizzed running away is not the answer but a very dangerous choice! 

HunnyBabie
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Glad she's safe!!!

Jebekarue
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:19 PM

I agree, I thought an amber alert would be issued regardless.  We never even saw it on the news.  We see silver alerts around here all the time, not saying that is less important, I feel they are all important regardless if the reasons they are missing, they all need to be brought home safe and sound.

Quoting 21lisa72:

I am glad she was safe, but it seems strange that an amber alert would not be posted anyway!  Evan if she ran away you never know what could have happened after she ran away, some strange wacko could have picked her up.  Maybe I am stupid I didnt realize how this amber alert works, I am just glad she is home safe.  I hope she reaizzed running away is not the answer but a very dangerous choice! 

Ewa101
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I hope she is found.

Jebekarue
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Thank you, she was found yesterday and is home safe. 

Quoting Ewa101:

I hope she is found.

drfink
by Emily on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:03 PM

So glad she is safe

tyfry7496
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Glad she was found safe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ewa101
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Can you update us when you know the details?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN