Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Easter!

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:26 AM
  • 2 Replies

For those of you who celebrate Easter, I would love to wish you all a Happy Easter.  If you don't celebrate Easter, then Happy Sunday!  :)

I wish this Easter we had kids who weren't in trouble knee deep of their own making. 

I ask every year if the kids want baskets or bunnies from the "Easter Bunny" and both girls still want baskets (14,12).  3 dozen colored eggs hidden, baskets and bunnies out. The big one in the back is my moms so maybe she'll leave mine alone lol.

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
02nana07
by Ida on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:00 PM

We do easter candy the monday after when it is 1/2 price but color eggs and have dinner on easter

easter eggholding easter egg HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

wakymom
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM

We had a good Easter. Easter Bunny came, all foil-wrapped chocolate eggs were found (much to my relief- I hate having to try and remember where I hid them all!), kids didn't bounce off the walls too much, and my bil ended up joining us for dinner. The kids didn't get to bed until 11:30. . . 

Paying for the kids' good behavior today, though. Ds1 was given a special holiday reprieve from his grounding from the Wii and computer yesterday (EB gave the family a new game), and now that he's back to being grounded from them, he's being a royal annoyance to his siblings @@  Dd's been a bit whiny today ("I want to play w/ somebody!", "The Wii's being stupid!"- well, if you didn't try to play Wii Sports sitting in a chair, you might do better). So far, ds2 hasn't been too bad, but he operates a little better on not enough sleep than the others do; he'll be whiny this evening instead.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)