Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Teens Moms with Teens

April Randoms

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:05 PM
  • 147 Replies

Post away!

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I'm so happy that spring is FINALLY here!

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:22 AM

A lot of the snow has melted, and it shouldn't be too much longer before it's all completely off the ground.

lakerfan420
by Jamie on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Spring is here? I think it's getting close for us but there's still a little snow that needs to finish melting. It tried to snow a bit a couple days ago but it wouldn't stick. I'm so ready to start planting!

Quoting Barabell:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM

We still have snow on the ground too, but we've had a full week of highs above freezing.....so it feels like spring either way to me!! ;-)

Quoting lakerfan420:

Spring is here? I think it's getting close for us but there's still a little snow that needs to finish melting. It tried to snow a bit a couple days ago but it wouldn't stick. I'm so ready to start planting!

Quoting Barabell:

Mbpeaceful12
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:53 AM
With all of this talk about snow melting, I am kind of ashamed to talk about the weather here in Los Angeles. It rained on Easter-cold rain. And today it was cloudy and windy. The upside to the weather is that I bought wind chimes, so when the wind blows through my kitchen, they make a beautiful sound.
Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

With all of this talk about snow melting, I am kind of ashamed to talk about the weather here in Los Angeles. It rained on Easter-cold rain. And today it was cloudy and windy. The upside to the weather is that I bought wind chimes, so when the wind blows through my kitchen, they make a beautiful sound.

How nice! I'd love some wind chimes too, but I don't have a good place to hang them.

You shouldn't be ashamed of your lack of snow. I actually like having winters, so it doesn't bother me when people say they have different weather. :-)

Barabell
by Barbara on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:43 PM

It's been a long day. I'm ready to go home now!

lakerfan420
by Jamie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Oh how I miss the weather in Cali. I live in Michigan now but spent my first 27 years in SoCal. We used to go to Lake Arrowhead every year around Christmas so I had the best of both worlds. One week to play in the snow, then back down the mountain to enjoy not freezing my ass off all winter. If only my house that cost 125K out here wouldn't have been close to a million back home, we'd still be there!

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

How nice! I'd love some wind chimes too, but I don't have a good place to hang them.

You shouldn't be ashamed of your lack of snow. I actually like having winters, so it doesn't bother me when people say they have different weather. :-)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sahlady
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:58 PM

supposed to be mid 80s this weekend in Vegas

LivinDeadGurl
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:49 PM

It stormed on and off all day today. I loved it. We don't get enough weather like that here in Texas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN